As a GP owned and run clinic, we offer the services of 9 regular doctors all of whom are graduates from Australian medical schools and have received specialist general practice qualifications. We are an accredited teaching practice and have doctors undergoing specialist training in General Practice rotating through the medical centre every six months.
Contact us to make an appointment with one of the following General Practitioners:
- Dr Declan Green (Director, Principal and GP Registrar Supervisor)
- Dr Roger Johnston (Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology; Aviation Medicine accredited)
- Dr Sam Guimmarra (Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
- Dr Graeme Downe (Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
- Dr Charles Hamilton (Grad. Diploma in Social Science (Drug Dependence))
- Dr Ivan Ng (Speaks Cantonese)
- Dr Krysia Debicki (Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology; Speaks Polish)
- Dr Melissa Monkivitch (Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
- Dr Jessica McGloin
As well as our experienced team of GPs, we employ friendly nursing and administrative staff who will always do their best to accommodate your needs.