Your friendly local GP
Is something worrying you? Book an appointment with one of our general practitioners.
At Joseph Banks Medical Centre, we provide a range of first-point-of-contact and ongoing services to our patients.
Contact us to make an appointment regarding:
- Standard checkups
- Preventative medicine including childhood vaccinations
- Antenatal Care
- Chronic disease management
- Treatment and referrals for acute conditions (including injuries and infections)
- Wound treatment, dressing and management
- Paediatric care and vaccination
- Adolescent health
- Minor surgical procedures such as skin lesion removals
- Mental health consultation
- Skin cancer checks
- Family planning
- Women’s health including PAP smears, breast examination, contraception and pre-pregnancy consultation
- Men’s health including prostate and sexual health checks
- Health management for seniors
- Diving medicals
You can be assured that all our practitioners follow the highest possible standards and will always act with your best interests in mind.
Let us be the advocates of your family’s good health
In general, we ask our patients to pay for their appointments. This is in order to maintain our high standards and give each patient the individual attention they deserve.
Bulk billing is available for health care card holders and pensioners. Doctors, at their discretion may bulk bill in other exceptional circumstances. Please talk to our receptionist before you make your appointment if you wish to request bulk billing.
Booking an appointment
At Joseph Banks Medical Centre, we have a wide and very loyal patient base. It is best to make an appointment in advance but we will always endeavour to accommodate you or your children at short notice.
Make an appointment today by calling 9700 2281 or by booking online.